- Information provided during the program does not take into account all individual conditions and may therefore not be advisable or beneficial to all participants.
- Dana Clark/From the Roots Holistic is not liable for misuse, misunderstanding, injury or health issues that may ensue from the information provided during the program.
- Information provided by Dana is in accordance with her formal academic training, continued education, and science-based research.
- For scheduled classes: In order to secure one's spot, the registration/booking fee must be paid. If payment is not provided within 24 hours of this form, your registration will be disregarded.
- Refund Policy: No refunds are offered for scheduled classes, for private events no refund is offered but the party involved may reschedule their class.
- Cancelation by From the Roots Holistic/Dana Clark: Should the class be canceled either another class will be scheduled at a later date, a private class will be offered, or a refund will be provided depending on circumstances. For private bookings, the class will be rescheduled.
- Scheduled classes are held at various venues with different setups and space. Some of these venues go out of their way to schedule staff to be present during our class or reschedule their own classes and appointments to allow for our class to happen. There are so many spots available for each venue and I want to be sure enough spots are filled or the class is not overfilled out of respect for each venue. For this reason, I have a registration deadline of 24 hours prior to scheduled classes and do not allow for walk-ins or those who have not fully reserved their spot with both registration and payment. This policy also assures that enough handouts/materials are also available.
- For private bookings, it is up to the registrant to provide an appropriate location for the class to be held which must include a clean and sanitary kitchen with enough space for all participants.
- From the Roots Holistic/Dana Clark is not liable for an injury, illness, or any reaction that may ensue during or after cooking classes. Health and safety precautions are solely the responsibility of the participant(s).
- Photo/Video/Recording Release: I give permission for the use, publication and other displays, including advertisements, photos, video, and other recordings take of me while I am attending the program.
Click next to agree to the Terms/Disclaimers made above.