Wellness Program Terms & Conditions (please read)
- All information provided in this form and going forward is confidential and will not be released to anyone.
- Information provided during the program does not take into account all individual conditions and may therefore not be advisable or beneficial to all participants.
- Dana Clark/From the Roots Holistic is not liable for misuse, misunderstanding, injury or health issues that may ensue from the information provided during the program.
- Information provided by Dana is in accordance with her formal academic training, continued education, and science-based research.
- For Health Benefit Claims, you are encouraged to inquire and confirm that you are covered for my services (Registered Nutritional Consultant and/or Certified Natural Health Practitioner) and to submit receipts to your insurance company.
- For online sessions, it is recommended you avoid using mobile data & satellite connections as they don’t provide the quality connection needed for video calls. To access the program videos you will need a YouTube account associated with the email provided. You will have access to program videos for the duration of your program. These videos are for your viewing only, they cannot be shared with anyone else.
- Once your sessions are booked, it is your responsibility to attend this session and any future sessions or cancel within 24 hrs. No-shows will be billed $10 for not canceling the appointment(s). Please arrive on time for your sessions, should you arrive late your appointment will still end at its original intended time.
- Payment plans are available, a $100 downpayment is required as well as a credit card on file. Should you drop out of any program at any time all payment must be honored and the full fee paid.
- All fees are non-refundable.