ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION TERMS & AGREEMENT
I acknowledge that in consenting to have Dana Clark CNHP CHC CHN CLE, communicate with and/or provide services through online platforms. I am aware of the following:
While Dana Clark will use reasonable means to protect the security and confidentiality of information sent and received using electronic communications, because of the risks outlined below, Dana cannot guarantee the security and confidentiality of electronic communications:
- The use of electronic communications to discuss sensitive information can increase the risk of such information being disclosed to third parties.
- Despite reasonable efforts to protect the privacy and security of electronic communication, it is not possible to completely secure the information.
- Online services may have a legal right to inspect and keep electronic communications that pass through their system.
- Electronic communications can introduce malware into a computer system, and potentially damage or disrupt the computer, networks, and security settings, though Dana Clark has made every precaution to avoid this, including anti-virus programs/firewalls and VPN connection.
- Electronic communications are subject to disruptions beyond the control of Dana.
- Electronic communications may be forwarded, intercepted, circulated, stored, or even changed without the knowledge or permission of Dana Clark or the client.
- Even after the sender and recipient have deleted copies of electronic communications, back-up copies may exist on a computer system, though Dana tries to avoid this.
- There may be limitations in the services that can be provided through electronic communications.