Wellness Program Terms & Conditions (please read)
- All information provided in this form and going forward is confidential and will not be released to anyone.
- Information provided during the program does not take into account all individual conditions and may therefore not be advisable or beneficial to all participants.
- Dana Clark/From the Roots Holistic is not liable for misuse, misunderstanding, injury or health issues that may ensue from the information provided during the program.
- Information provided by Dana is in accordance with her formal academic training, continued education, and science-based research.
- For Health Benefit Claims, you are encouraged to inquire and confirm that you are covered for my services (Registered Nutritional Consultant and/or Certified Natural Health Practitioner) and to submit receipts to your insurance company.
- For online sessions, it is recommended you avoid using mobile data & satellite connections as they don’t provide the quality connection needed for video calls.
- For the Foundations to Wellness program, once your appointment is booked, it is your responsibility to attend this appointment and any future appointments or cancel within 24 hrs. No-shows will be billed $10 for not canceling the appointment(s). Please arrive on time for appointments, should you arrive late your appointment will still end at its original intended time.
- Payment plans are available, a $100 downpayment is required as well as a credit card on file. Should you drop out of any program at any time all payment must be honored and the full fee paid.
- All fees are none refundable.