Ability to engage in art activities and assumption of the risk:
Global Art activities, including but not limited to paints, glues, pastels, chalk pastels, pencils, wood/plaster tools, fiber (yarn/fabric/papers), wax, plastic bags, batik dye, incense, plaster, drawing, and sculpting in nature. Global Art & Creative USA, LLC takes all possible precautions to reduce risk and provide safe, healthy, and enjoyable experiences. You warrant that your child is able to follow directions for all activities in class. You acknowledge that risks from participation in class activities exist and that you have allowed your child to attend art camps knowing these risks and their possible consequences including personal injury.
As a parent or guardian of the camper registered, you agree that you will not hold Global Art & Creative USA, LLC liable for any personal injury, property damage, or loss of insurance. You agree to release and hold harmless Global Art & Creative USA, LLC from all liability incurred as a result of your camper's participation in class and that these terms serve as a release for yourself, volunteers, property owners, and members of your family.
*Liability relating to Coronavirus: Global Art & Creative USA, LLC has put in place preventive measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, however, we cannot guarantee that you or your camper will not become infected with COVID-19 (before, during, or after the participation at our Global Art Dublin Spring Camp). By signing this agreement, you will admit the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that your camper or you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending Global Art Dublin Spring Camp and that such exposure or infection may result in illness, hospitalization, disability or death. You will voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing and inherent risks and accept full responsibility for expenses of any kind in connection to Coronavirus exposure or infection. You hereby release; covenant not to sue, discharge, hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Global Art & Creative USA, LLC and its employees. You will acknowledge the understanding of this clause in this registration form by signing it at the end.
Fees paid are non-refundable.
*Fees will be credited to another camp session or fully refunded if camp dates are changed or canceled by our center due to Alameda county's mandated COVID-19 restrictions.
* NO REPLACEMENT CLASS FOR MISSED SESSION DURING CAMP.
- Campers arriving late at their scheduled session WILL NOT have their session time extended. All the activities/sessions are programmed to be completed in the scheduled time.
- Late pick-up fee of $1/minute per child will apply after 10 minutes of session/extended care ends.
- Please have your child arrive at the center 5 -10 minutes before the start of the camp session.
- Camp session(s) confirmed during registration will not be allowed to reschedule for another session(s).
Travelling & Health Status:
- Following the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health, a quarantine of 10 days for anyone who has traveled and returned/visited from outside of California before the camp session.
*If your child(ren) is not feeling well (has cough, runny nose, fever in the past 24 hrs, eye infection, skin rash, etc.), please DO NOT send to class. We will gladly reschedule to an available session at no charge when any symptoms/illness are resolved.
- If your child gets ill during camp, he/she will be seated separately. Parents/Guardians or emergency contacts will be contacted immediately to pick up the child.
- In the event of unreasonable conduct towards instructors or the other campers, GA Dublin reserves the right to terminate the participation for the session(s) with no refunds.
**By hitting SUBMIT and sign/write your initials for this registration, you agree that you are the parent/legal guardian of the above-named child and you are over the age of 18.