RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Each year at Farm Camp, we spend a morning learning about horses and even riding them! We need your permission and release of liability for each of your children to participate with the horses or be present on the property. If you do not agree to this document, your children will not be able to participate this day.
I agree to and will not hold MARY ANN CLEGG and/or LINDA COOPER responsible or liable for any incident, injury or accident that may occur to me and/or my children (minors, if applicable), while I (we) are on the property and/or premises, visiting or riding horses or in the common area where horses may be.
I release MARY ANN CLEGG and/or LINDA COOPER from all liability and responsibility.
By selecting "I agree" below and signing your name on the last page, you are legally bound to agree to the terms above. If you select "I do not agree," your child will not be able to participate on Horse Day.
Little Hands Farm Camp
Read this carefully, this affects your legal rights.
In exchange for participation in the activity of the Harward Farms Sweet Corn, Inc., dba Little Hands Farm Camp, and use of the properties, facilities and services of Harward Farms, Diamonds Greenhouse. MaryAnn Clegg’s Horse Facility, and the principals officers, employees and agents of each of these entities and properties (herein collectively referred to as “Little Hands Farm Camp”) I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions by Little Hands Farm Camp. Little Hands Farm Camp is engaged in farming activities that involve farm animals, farm activities and other related activities that involve potential risks.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activities, the extent of which risks cannot be fully described in writing, and I assume full responsibility for all foreseeable and all unforeseeable personal and property injuries to myself and (if applicable) my family members, further release, discharge, defend and indemnify Little Hands Farm, for injury, loss or damage arising from participation in Little Hands Farm Camp, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, or Little Hands Farm Camp.
3. I agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and defend Little Hands Farm Camp, against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Harward Farms Sweet Corn, Inc., Diamond’s Greenhouse, and Mary Ann Clegg’s Horse Facility.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Harward Farms Sweet Corn, Inc, Diamond’s Greenhouse, and Mary Ann Clegg’s Horse Facility caused by my or my family’s negligent, reckless, intentional or willful actions.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Utah law in the Fourth District Court in Utah County, Utah.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELESASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER AND ASSUME CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS FOR MYSELF AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING MINOR CHILDREN UNDER MY CARE.
After you have submitted this registration form, please submit payment ASAP.
Registration for Little Hands Farm Camp is not guaranteed until payment has been received.
Early Bird Registration $90 per child (registration and fees must be collected by March 1, 2020)
$95 per child beginning March 2, 2020 (multiple children in immediate family - $95 for first child, $90 per each additional child; discount does not apply to Early Bird Registration)
THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING!!