Booth Application Checklist/Requirements:
● Completed application with menu information
● Required permits from Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
Amanda Peters, firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-798-7677.
● Ensure food handlers permits for all workers.
● City of Tacoma Fire Department Vendor Acknowledgement.
● Certificate of Insurance: $1,000,000 general liability, $2,000,000 general
aggregate and naming Hilltop Business Association as additional insured
● Vendors must be self-sufficient. Hilltop Street Fair in not able to provide access
to utilities, tents, tables, fire extinguishers, electrical cords, etc.
● All booths must be secured with stabilizing weights, no staking allowed.
● Propane tanks must be secured.
● Vendors must remove all event-related trash from the area.
● Fire extinguisher with minimum of 2A-10BC capacity.