Requirements to all candidates: Complete this application and have two personal references completed. All information is considered confidential, to be shared only with the appropriate staff to consider your employment.
Code of Conduct: United Christian Youth Camp does not allow any of its employees to be involved with smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages or using illegal drugs on the grounds. Also, theft, immorality, damaging of property, physical injury to others, deception and other forms of socially unacceptable behavior will be causes for immediate dismissal.
I understand and acknowledge the following:
1. I understand that United Christian Youth Camp is a camping and retreat ministry affiliated with a number of Christian Churches and that it is the desire of UCYC that the facilities are used to present Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. I agree to not teach or promote anything contrary to this when working on behalf of UCYC.
2. I understand that this application form is intended for use in evaluating my qualifications for employment. This is not an employment contract. I have answered all appropriate questions completely and accurately. I understand that any false statements, misrepresentations or omissions made during the interview and on this form are grounds for terminating the application process or, if discovered after employment, terminating employment.
3. If I am offered employment, I will, as a condition of employment be required to submit proof of my identity and legal right to work in the U.S.
4. I understand that I will be required to posses a current and valid Arizona driver’s license if my job requires me to drive in the course of my work.
5. I understand that if I am offered a position, it will be offered on condition that my employment shall be at will and for no definite period pursuant to United Christian Youth Camp’s Code of Conduct. I understand and agree that upon breach of this Code of Conduct by myself, that my that my employment may be terminated by UCYC at any time, with or without cause and with orwithout notice, at the option of United Christian Youth Camp.
6. I authorize United Christian Youth Camp and/or its agents, including consumer reporting bureaus, to verify any of this information. I authorize all former employers, person, schools, companies and law enforcement authorities to release any information concerning my background and hereby release any said persons, schools, companies and law enforcement authorities from any liability for any damages whatsoever for issuing this information.
7. In the event of employment, I agree to abide by all present and subsequently issued traditions and rules of United Christian Youth Camp.