- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritativ Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ
Personal Commitments to Sexual Integrity and Life-Affirming Values
To walk in integrity as am employee of Caring Families Pregnancy Services and signing below you are agreeing to a commitment of sexual integrity (abstinence outside of marriage and fidelity within marriage) and a lifestyle consistent with our affiliate’s Mission and Values.
Caring Families is a non-political, Christian association for life-affirming education and pregnancy and infant parenting service. Its mission is to create an environment where every human heart is cherished and protected within the womb and in strong families. Caring Families Pregnancy Services promotes commitment to sexual integrity (expressing the gift of sexuality throughout life in a true, excellent, honest, and pure way) as the lifestyle choice that offers protection in childhood, direction in adolescence, and celebration in adulthood.
We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity (Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31). Hateful, harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the policies of Caring Families Pregnancy Services.
We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception to natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life (Ps 139).
We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Gen 1:26-27). Rejection of one's biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as described in Scripture (Gen 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Cor 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb 13:4). We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God (Matt 15:18-20).
We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sins seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ (Acts 3:19-21; Rom 10:9-10; 1 Cor 6:9-11).
We believe that in order to preserve the function and integrity of Caring Families Pregnancy Services as the local Body of Christ, and to provide a biblical role model to Caring Families Pregnancy Services clients and the community, it is imperative that all persons volunteering or employed by the organization in any capacity, agree to and abide by our Statement of Faith and Principle (Matt 5:16; Phil 2:14; 1 Thess 5:22)