ENTRY FEE: DONATION - $100
• Deadline to register - Tuesday, February 25, at 10:00 pm.
• Drop off Artwork – Friday, February 28 from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm - at the Yellow Barn Studio, Glen Echo Park, Maryland
• Gallery Open - Saturday February 29, noon to 5 pm.
Preview Party- 5 pm to 9 pm.
• Gallery Open - Sunday March 1, noon to 6 pm.
• Pick up Artwork - March 1, 6:00 - 7:00 pm.pm.
For any submission questions, please call or text Susan Galego at 301-928-4682.
Eligibility Requirements and Guidelines.
· This event is open to all artists.
· All work must be original painting, drawing, or traditional printmaking. No digital media will be accepted including giclee’s.
· All artwork must be dry. No wet paintings will be accepted.
· Size limit – two pieces: 20 inches by 20 inches max (each)
one piece: 48 inches by 48 inches max.
· Weight limit – 15 lbs.
· Artwork to be framed to professional standards.
· Unframed artwork must be gallery wrapped (thick stretchers) and painted on the sides.
· Artwork must be ready to hang with wire.
· Please include one 3”x5” card affixed to the back of your artwork with the following information:
Phone number and e-mail address
· Artist must be able to meet the Exhibition timeline requirements for submission, drop off, and pick up.
· Join the Friends of the Yellow Barn at www.yellowbarnstudio.com/membership.htm
· The Yellow Barn Gallery receives no commission on any sales, however it will charge a 5% fee for credit card purchase of artwork.
· The Friends of the Yellow Barn is not responsible for damage to, or loss of artwork.