1. All members must complete an online application form and agree to the terms and conditions before using the pantry
2. All fees must be paid in the 1st week of the month, or any other date by prior arrangement. Monthly fees cannot be rolled over.
3. Cancelled members can reapply but they may be placed on the waiting list.
4. Our volunteers are unpaid and we will not tolerate any kind of abuse or harassment either by word or text, any abuse or harassment aimed at our volunteers or other members will result in immediate cancellation of the membership.
5. Membership can be canceled at any time by the member or the committee.
6. We reserve the right to change the website at any time without notice.
7. Members may not sell, trade, or give away any items supplied by us under your membership.
8. Members can only be part of one food pantry or bank only.
9. We may from time to time contact other food groups in the area and share information to ensure that there is no abuse of the system. By clicking submit you allow us to share your details with other food banks/pantries.
10. Price increase to the pantry can be applied with 7 days' notice.
11. We may from time to time contact you via text message with any updates or information on our service. To opt-out of this reply with the word stop.
*By clicking on submit you are agreeing to our terms & conditions.