A copy of your most recent Federal Tax Return, copies of two recent paycheck stubs, and a Letter of Recommendation for your child (written by any leader in their life that is not related to them) must be sent to email@example.com upon completion of this form. If you are on Medicaid, you may send proof of coverage in lieu of a Tax Return or paystubs.
I AFFIRM THAT ALL STATEMENTS I HAVE INDICATED HEREIN ARE TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. ANY MISREPRESENTATION I HAVE MADE CAN RESULT IN THE WITHDRAWAL OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.
Kids Who Care and the Hope Scholarship Committee reserve the right to withdraw a scholarship for the following reasons:
1. No payment of required fees.
2. Excessive Absences from programming as determined by programming staff.
3. Unacceptable behavior as determined by the staff.
4. Unreliable support from family (such as not providing transportation).
5. Other, as determined by staff and committee.