1. This show will be held rain or shine. No refunds after March 22nd. All application packets and payments must be recieved on or before March 22nd. No spaces will be sold after that date. (Bad checks will incur a $20.00 administrative fee plus bank charges.)
2. All vendors will be individually responsible for reporting their own South Carolina tax obligations to the SC Dept. of Revenue. The tax rate is 7%.
3. This show is only accepting applications from crafters who make their own products. We welcome crafters of all kinds, but the sale of any commercially made products IS NOT allowed. This will be strongly enforced.
4. Electricity – Electrical outlets are reserved for use only by vendors set up on the Lazy Gator porch. Vendors requesting electricity will be charged an extra $25.00 per booth and are responsible for providing their own electrical cords, plugs, etc. The use of any kind of generator is prohibited at this show.
5. HOUSE RULES (PROHIBITED DURING THE EVENT): Due to the event taking place in close proximity to the environmentally sensitive section of Murrells Inlet that is known as the MarshWalk, balloons may not be used to decorate any booths. For the comfort of all, and due to liability concerns, vendors may not have any types of animals at their tents/ booths/displays; this will also be strictly enforced. The presence of any of these items, including the use of any generators, will be closely monitored. Violations will result in you being asked to leave the show, with no refund of your fee. PLEASE save yourself and us the embarrassment of having to address this by not bringing dogs or generators to this event. Vendors are responsible for the removal of all cardboard, waste, trash, etc. in this environmentally sensitive area.
6. Set-up Hours: Registration will take place on Saturday morning starting at 8 a.m. on the Lazy Gator’s front porch. Vendors may start setting up their booths/displays between the hours of 8 to 10 a.m., on Saturday morning, April 6th. There is no early set up before this date and time. All booths MUST be knocked down by 6 p.m. on Saturday evening. Vendors may use the front section of the Lazy Gator’s parking lot for unloading/loading, but all vendor vehicles/trailers must be moved to the rear of the parking lot by 9 a.m. Vendors may not break down their tents/booths/displays prior to 4 p.m. Vendors who do so will not be invited back again.
7. Waiver of Liability: All vendors, as well as their tent/booth employees/staff workers, must sign a Waiver of Liability form (attached). It is the applicant’s responsibility to list each staff member/employee’s name and to have all signatures placed on the form. NO SET UP BEGINS UNTIL THIS WAIVER FORM IS PROPERLY COMPLETED. NOTE: Neither the Lazy Gator owners, its staff, employees, or volunteers, and/or the event organizers or their volunteers are responsible for any loss, theft, damage, injury and/or harm due to acts of Mother Nature, acts of God, or from any other harmful conditions, acts, or losses.
8. Booth/Space Payment: All completed forms, including payment, are due as soon as possible as there is limited space and we expect this show to sell out quickly. FORMS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE BASIS. We anticipate a large number of vendors being present for this event in this high profile tourist district. ALL COMPLETED FORMS, ALONG WITH YOUR CHECKS PAYABLE TO LAZY GATOR, Send forms and/or payment to the Lazy Gator. All booths/tents/displays MUST be properly secured with tent stakes, water buckets, sand buckets, ropes, or the likes of. Conditions along the inlet are sometimes windy so be prepared to secure your tent properly. Booth assignments will be made by the event organizers. Vendors may rent more than one booth space; no discounts for more than one booth.
9. All vendors agree that this show is designed to be a day of fun and (hopefully) profit for all. Please have fun at this event. Please be respectful of your fellow crafters/vendors and our attendees during this show.
Please sign at the bottom stating that you understand the rules and submit with other forms.