Here's the scoop: Kid's between 6-12 can bring ready made crafts (homemade) to the fest and on Saturday morn at 10:00 a.m. we will have a table for each registered kid vendor to set up on. Parents can assist in the making of the crafts AT HOME, but the kid's must do 80% of the completed projects. Here's the rules:
· Parents should only assist making the crafts, cookies, music makers, magic rocks or other goods for sale. They will have a spot ‘bout 3 x 3… so don’t make elephants!
· No pre registration necessary, but it’ll be a good lesson if you want to have them register here online! If not…Just register Sat morn at the fest @ 9 a.m.
· All kidz show up at the kidz tent and ready with their crafts work At 10:00 a.m.
· An Assigned 6' table will be there waiting for them and they will have 45 min to paint a banner on a 2' x 6' craft paper provided by the fest.
· The banner should have their new company name (Bailey's Music Stuff; Jimmy's Bakery; etc) on the banner and will hang in front of their table.
· You can bring your own decorations and table dressings, but must make the banner at the time of the event.
· We provide water colors/banner Sales commence at 11:00 am until 12:30 pm (don't want to wear any one out here!)