** I am currently in the process of rebranding and changing the name of Little Birds Photography to Katie Powell Photography. It will officially be named so by the time all team members have been selected. **
Please read the Katie Powell Photography Spokesmodel responsibilities list thoroughly before applying!
Being a spokesmodel for Katie Powell Photography means that you have the opportunity to represent the face of Katie Powell Seniors and be a part of an amazing team! Spokesmodels receive countless perks and exclusive opportunities. On top of all of this, you will also have the opportunity to build awesome friendships and be a member of a team of girls who are ready to have fun, grow and invest in the community around them. I am so excited to launch my 2019/2020 Senior Spokesmodel Program and I can't wait to meet the amazing group of juniors and seniors who will be on this years' team!
- Participation in 2-3 styled photoshoots in collaboration with other local vendors. Spokesmodels will receive the digital images from these sessions.
- Complimentatry mini session with professional hair and makeup. The session will last 30 minutes and includes 1 outfit change and a online gallery with 15+ edited digital images. If a team member is unable to attend, they are forfeiting this session.
- Tons of edited digital images to keep and share with friends and family. Team members will receive images from all photoshoots that they participate in.
- Fun team bonding activities. The team will occasionally get together for fun activities like bowling,team dinners, hiking, holiday parties to encourage team bonding and to encourage team members to get to know each other better.
- Cash bonuses. For every referral that a spokesmodel receives, $50 from the original $375 payment will be returned. A referral is defined as a senior portrait session
booked with signed contract and retainer. Weddings and mini sessions booked on
referrals will not count towards cash back.
- Giveaways. Team members will have the opportunity to win gift cards, photoshoots and other goodies throughout the year.
- First choice for senior session dates. Spokemodels will be given priority over all of my other senior portrait clients for scheduling their own sesnior session.
-Blog feature of senior session. Each spokesmodel will be given a blog post on my website featuring all of the beautiful images from their senior portrait session.
- Community service opportunities. The team will have the opportunity to participate ina couple commmunity service opportunities throughout the year.
- Opportunity to build meaningful friendships. One of the main goals of the Spokesmodel team is to create an environment where high school girls can be a part of an encouraging, uplifting, and positive community. My hope is that each girl will walk away from their Katie Powell Photography Spokemodel experience knowing how to build community and make healthy meaningful friendships.
- Personal growth and development. I want all of the spokesmodel to become more confident and to develop a greater understanding of their personal strengths, have the opportunity to discover new interests and passsions and learn how to set and accomplish goals.
Please read the following before applying!
Spokesmodel are required to:
- Attend the Meet & Greet on the evening of March 31st (this date are not set in stone)
- Participate in mini sessions with the full team on May 13th (this date is not set in stone)
- Use Katie Powell Photography as their sole photographer during their senior year
- Post on social media occasionally about Katie Powell Photography
- Book your senior session with Katie Powell Photography for $375 (this is the ONLY payment or fee ever associated with the spokesmodel program and is the cost of a senior session). Spokesmodels can earn cash back or build up print credit through referrals.
Senior sessions last 2 hours and includes 2-3 outfit changes, 30+ fully edited high resolution images, an online gallery, a print release and an 11x14 of your favorite image.
- Notify Parents of their application to the program. Your parent will be contacted first if you are chosen as a spokemodel, so please be sure that they are aware that you are applying!
If you are interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below! Spokesmodels will be chosen and announced by March 2, 2018