This scholarship is available to any graduating senior at South View High School for financial assistance towards his/her attendance to a two or four-year college or university of their choice.
Scholarship amount: $500
The Ladrell King-Odom Youth Foundation will use the following criteria to determine a student's eligibility for receiving this scholarship. All applications and records of awards will be kept by the organization.
1. Student has to be a graduating senior from South View High School.
2. Student has maintained an average of 3.0 GPA (unweighted).
3. Student has been admitted as a full-time student in an accredited course of study to a two or four-year college or university.
4. An official high school transcript must accompany the application
5. Two (2) letters of recommendation must accompany the application packet, letters must be signed or applications will be considered incomplete.
6.The application must be filled in completely and submitted by April 30, 2021.