1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Maddie Moree, and parties who signed (“THE CLIENT”). It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, providing the document is signed by all relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature, Maddie Moree will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. The full balance is to be paid at time of signing the contract.
3. CANCELLATION: In the event that the CLIENT needs to cancel, payment will not be refunded. However, payment may be applied to other photography services provided by Maddie Moree. In the event that Maddie Moree needs to cancel, payment will be refunded minus expenses.
4. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The reservation is for the time agreed to. If the CLIENT is late, Maddie Moree is not responsible for providing the full session time. The CLIENT may add on additional session if that time slot is available.
5. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by Maddie Moree are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced or altered in any manner without Maddie Moree’s explicit written permission. Upon final payment by THE CLIENT, limited usage rights of the resulting images will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
6. METHOD OF REMUNERATION: Payment may be made in cash, check, or credit card. The balance is due immediately after receiving the invoice. For checks, please make payment to Maddie Moree and remit to:
Madison Yen / Maddie Moree
505 Tennessee St. #302
Memphis, TN 38103
7. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: If Maddie Moree is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of God, accident, illness, or technical problems, and if she cannot provide another competent professional, all money received by Photographer, minus expenses, will be returned to THE CLIENT, and Maddie Moree shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement.
Maddie Moree takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs; including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of THE CLIENT’S photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Maddie Moree’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
THE CLIENT agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Maddie Moree harmless for any and all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses arising out of injuries and/or incidents involving photography without fault on part of the photographer.
8. PHOTO DELIVERY: Upon receipt of final images, THE CLIENT accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. Maddie Moree is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to read discs provided. It is THE CLIENT’S responsibility to make sure that digital files are copied to new media as required.
Services or merchandise not included in this initial contract will be sold at current price when an order is placed. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Credit vouchers have no intrinsic cash value and may only be applied toward merchandise purchased from Maddie Moree. All print/album credits must be used within 6 months of web gallery posting.
Whew! You've done the hard part! I will be sending out your invoice for payment. You can then pay by check, cash, or card. I will also be sending out an email later on to give detailed instructions for the session location and tips on what to wear/bring.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to call or email me. I'm always here to help! firstname.lastname@example.org 901-412-4482
Click "Let's do this!" below to submit all your information and get your day booked!If you do have questions, leave this form open on your browser and contact me. If you exit this page without hitting "Let's do this!", you will lose all the progress you have made.