GUIDELINES AND WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR SESSION
1. All professional photography performed at Mainstay Farm must have written consent by Mainstay Farm prior to photos being taken. Appointments must be made in advance.
2. Mainstay Farm is a fully-operating farmstead. Please take into consideration weather and the natural environment as you and your clients prepare for your visit with us. Boots or closed-toed shoes are recommended. Dress for the weather.
3. The photography fee charged during available photography dates is $500 per day to allow photographers the benefit of morning and evening sun and to book multiple clients. However, the fee for photographers with a single client requiring no more than one-hour is $100. This fee must be paid directly from the photographer to Mainstay Farm. This fee must be paid upon arrival before the beginning of the booked session. T
4. There is no entry to the farm before 7am. You must obtain special permission to stay on the farm after 6 pm.
5. We ask that children under 12 years of age be accompanied by an adult at all times.
6. Mainstay Farm reserves the right to prohibit any business disruptions to daily operations or to regular customers due to photography sessions. If any fixed or temporary objects are moved or damaged during photography, the photographer will be held responsible for replacement and/or payment. Mainstay Farm also reserves the right to prohibit inappropriate attire on premisis at any time. Mainstay Farm prohibits the use of its property by sexually oriented businesses and/or photographers.
7. No professional Santa characters may be on site while Mainstay Farm is open to the general public.
8. Any props, clothing, furniture or other objects used for a photo shoot must be removed at the end of the session. A $100 clean-up fee will be charged if items remain.
9. Use care and caution around animals, moving vehicles, and landscaping. This is a farm: watch for snakes, fire ants, wasps, uneaven ground, etc. Please heed all safety advisories posted around animal pens and tractor lanes.
10. All pets must remain on a leash at all times. Doggie-poo must be removed and disposed of properly. Please bringyour own waste bags for doggie clean-up.
11. No public area may be closed or blocked to farm customers during regular business hours during your session.
12. Every possible effort will be made to accommodated re-scheduling a session due to a weather event. Please call our office for any date changes.
13. Any activity requiring an outside vendor will require prior notification and approval.
14. There may be other professional photographers on The Farm while you are here. Mainstay Farm does not reserve settings or specific areas. Communicate with other photographers and share the space in a respectful manner.