Pet Fest Exhibitor/Sponsor Agreement:
You agree to abide by Pet Fest Exhibitor Agreement
1. Once the application is submitted, the applicant is required to pay in full.
2. This agreement is for Virtual Space and Promotion at www.PetFest.net. The virtual event runs from Friday, August 21st through Sunday, August 23rd with contest winners announced on Monday, August 24th.
3.When Exhibitor, Sponsors, Sheters, etc. submit this completed agreement to Marketplace Media and Events, Virtual Exhibitor Space will be created and active online within 5 business days & will remain online until next year's event promotion begins. Social Media will promote Pet Fest consistently to the Virtual Event.
4. Once a contract is accepted, exhibitor/sponsor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the exhibitor for any reason cancel any virtual space previously contracted for.
5. Marketplace Media reserves the right to alter or change the virtual space assigned to an exhibitor.
6. If Pet Fest should be cancelled by Marketplace Media and Events for circumstances beyond its control, i.e., Act of God, Act of War, government emergency, labor dispute, or the unavailability of the site for any reason, Marketplace Media and Events may, but is not required to, refund each exhibitor their paid booth space rental fee, less a percentage equal to the costs incurred by Marketplace Media and Events to date.
7. The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and protect Marketplace Media and Events against,and hold and save Marketplace Media harmless from any and all claims, demands,suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney fees and expense of whatever kind or nature which might result from or arise out of any action or failure to act of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives.
8. Any photos, video, or audio from Pet Fest are the property of Marketplace Media and Events and can be used by Marketplace Media and Events for any form of present and/or future advertising and/or promotion.