In order to participate you must agree to follow these rules
• I have read the requirements.
• I understand and will comply with the rules and regulations of this event, as outlined on this application. • I certify that the items to be sold must
• I certify that the items to be sold must designed and crafted solely by me.
• I understand that the materials used in the art to be sold must be safe and nontoxic.
• I understand that my artwork must meet community standards for exhibits and shows. The organization and its partners reserve the right to reject in advance, or on site, any or all artwork at their discretion.
• My dress and behavior must be within professional standards when participating in workshops, exhibits or otherwise representing the organization.
• The organization reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant and to discontinue working with any participant that they choose for any legal reason.
• You may not use licensed, trademarked or copyrighted logos or clip art or names (for example, no use of comic book characters, cartoon characters, or video/television characters, sports team logos, or names.)
• I agree that the artist may be given emergency medical care as required.