August 9 Deadline for postmarked application
August 16 Acceptance and rejections mailed
September 5- 26 Load in 9:00am – 10:30am
Event: 11:30am – 2:00pm
*Vendors required to operate for the entire duration of the festival
Pre-registration is required for each day at $10.00 per day.
DESCRIPTION OF ATTACHED PHOTOS
Including pricing, materials used, techniques, booth display
FEES: One (1) check or money order made payable to “THE CITY OF ALBANY” must be submitted with application.
Check or Money Orders are due a week from the submission date of the application
$10.00 Booth Fee Per Week (returned if not accepted)
If you are selling or sampling any type of food or body care product you must include:
One (1) Vendor parking permit is provided onsite at this event. Provide information for the vehicle/trailer permit
2019 FallbanyPolicies and Procedures
1. I agree that upon the sale of merchandise I will give a receipt upon request and will refund the full purchase price if a customer is unsatisfied with the quality of workmanship or if defects in materials or craftsmanship are found to exist.
2. My exhibit will consist ONLY OF MY ORIGINAL WORK.
3. I understand that the booth fee is non-transferable toward future Fallbany Fair dates and non-refundable.
4. Only one business or organization may operate in each exhibit space; sharing of booth space with other businesses or organizations is prohibited. Booth/tent space may not be reassigned or sublet. Exhibitors may not distribute, display, or sell products, literature, or other items from any business or organization other than the one specifically contracted to rent the booth or tent space.
5. I agree not to hold the City of Albany, on whose property I exhibit my work, responsible for personal injuries or property damage, and I agree not to be party to any legal action against it.
6. I agree to pay Sales Tax on all sales directly to government authorities.
7. I will cause no damage to Tricentennial Park nor deface city property in any way and I agree to reimburse the City of Albany in full for all expenses incurred in repairing any damage caused by me or my exhibit.
8. All exhibitor personnel, merchandise, fixtures, etc., on the premises are my own sole responsibility and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Albany, upon whose property I am exhibiting my work, from all liability stemming from their presence or their acts.
9. I agree to abide by all applicable state, federal, and local laws, and any rules and requests that the City of Albany may make from time to time for the safety and operation of this event.
10. I will leave my booth clean and free of refuse at the end of each day, and leave the premises in the same state and condition, reasonable wear and use excepted. I agree to comply with the September 1, 1992 New York State Separation Law when vending for the City of Albany. I agree to separate all my waste for proper recycling and disposal.
11. I am fully aware and agree that my permit may be revoked for infraction of the foregoing regulations, and realize that the penalty for not observing regulations is cancellation of my space and forfeiture of the booth fee.
12. Exhibitor shall not bring any animal or pet of any kind within the event, except any animal as defined as a service animal under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); this includes vendor booth spaces.
13. Exhibitor must comply with City tobacco free-park legislation [Ordinance 38.52.14]. Effective January 1, 2015, all parks in the City of Albany are curb-to-curb tobacco-free. Smoking of any kind is prohibited. Exhibitors in violation of this policy may be subject to fine and may face revocation of permit or termination of contract for events.
14. If accepted into the festival; no refunds.
I have read, understand and agree to abide by the above policies and procedures. Upon acceptance of my application, this form will be binding and will represent the terms of the permit agreement: