Dunn Public Library Questionnaire
Comfort and satisfaction with in-person and virtual programs - There are 24 questions. Only demographic data is required. Thank you for your time.
1. The library reopened to the public June 22, 2020. Have you visited the library during the COVID-19 crisis?
2. What do you most often use your library for?
Checking out books/movies
Using the computers/Internet
Printing and faxing
3. How do you prefer to pick up books, DVDs, and/or magazines from the library?
4. Do you use Facebook or other social media?
Yes, I use it extensively and like/follow lots of pages
Yes, but only to keep up with family and close friends
No, I don't use Facebook
No, I don't use social media
5. If you don't use Facebook but do use other social media, please tell us which ones.
6. Have you ever visited the Dunn Public Library Facebook page?
Yes, I check it regularly
Yes, but only once or twice
No, I wasn’t aware Dunn Public Library was on Facebook
No, I don’t use Facebook
7. Are you interested in library programs offered online through Facebook Live or Zoom?
8. If yes, what kinds of programs appeal to you? (Check all that apply.)
9. If no, please tell us why.
I just am not interested in online programs
I do not feel safe/comfortable participating inonline programs
I struggle with technology
I do not have a good enough Internet connection/devices at home to participate
10. What is your comfort level with online activities that require you to: *Download an app to your phone *Set up a username and a password for an account *Submit pictures of wildlife or a completed craft project
I am comfortable with this and would participate
I am comfortable with the idea but I would need help
I do not have a smartphone or tablet or the right data plan to participate
I do not want to use my personal device for library activities
11. If applicable, does your child view our online story time Tuesdays at 10:00 am through Facebook Live?
12. Are you comfortable attending in-person events?
Yes, I feel safe attending in-person events
No, I do not feel safe attending in-person events now
13. Where would you prefer to attend a library event?
I would prefer a larger venue such as the Dunn Community Building or Stewart Theater
I would prefer an event in the library or other small venue
I would go to an outdoor event but not an indoor one
I am not attending in-person events now
14. If applicable, how likely are you to take your child to in-person story time Friday at 10:00 am at the library?
Not right now
15. What time of day would you be most likely to attend in-person toddler/preschooler story time?
A weekday morning at 10:00 am
A weekday afternoon at 2:00 pm
16. What age level are you interested in programming for?
I like events with something for all ages that my whole family can attend
I like events with activities geared toward a particular age range or grade level
17. If you like events for a particular age or grade, please indicate which one(s).
1st & 2nd grade
3rd - 5th grade
6th grade & above
18. What types of programming do you prefer?
I prefer one-time events with a variety of themes
I prefer events that repeat like book clubs/craft/LEGO/science activities
19. Are you interested in beginner computer classes for adults?
Yes! I am a complete beginner and would like to take a class
Yes, I know a little bit about computers but I have a lot of questions
No, I need a more advanced class, such as how to use Microsoft Word or Excel
No, I am not interested in computer classes
20. For resume assistance, test prep, genealogy, and academic research:
I would prefer to attend a small-group class or question/answer session
I would prefer to make a one-on-one appointment with a librarian as needed
21. Do you visit other libraries besides Dunn Public Library? If so, which ones? What do they offer that you would like to see here?
What do you like there you'd like to see in Dunn
22. I live in:
23. My age range is:
24. I have children:
Email address (optional)
Should be Empty: