Moonlite Market Vendor Terms and Conditions
Once accepted, you will be sent a PayPal invoice for your booth fee. Payment is due no later than date posted. Direct Sales vendors: We only allow one rep per company so please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot attend so that we may move on to the next.
If you cancel after the due date of your invoice, you will NOT be granted a refund.
Vendor Set-up Information will be sent out the week of the event. Set-up time typically lasts approx 4 hours so plan accordingly.
When you arrive you must “check in” with the coordinators and then you will be shown to your spot. All vendor spaces are 10ft wide x 10 ft. deep. Your canopy, signage and entire set up must fit into this space unless you have purchased additional spaces prior to arrival and paid for in advance.
It is required that you arrive, unload and then move your vehicle then come back to set up. This way other vendors are not blocked and are able to easily unload as well. Please do not park close to the entrance and allow our customers parking and easy access. If you arrive late you will not be allowed to set up for this market and may not be allowed to return. No refunds will be given.
All vendors are responsible for bringing their own supplies, so plan ahead please. It is recommended that you do a “mock set up” at home to make sure you have all your supplies and that they are working properly.
If you are a Food Truck Vendor then you will be required to have your own generator for power. You will also need to provide a copy of your AR Health Permit before you set up. Food Trucks will also be allowed to set up a small sitting/eating area directly in front of your food truck if you want. (Optional)
We are a RAIN OR SHINE event! What this means is plan your set up accordingly. We will be open unless there is an Official Severe Weather Advisory issued for our location. If that happens we will attempt to plan a backup date.
If you cancel your space within 48 hours of the event, you WILL NOT be allowed to attend another Moonlite event. We understand that things happen, but by this point it is hard to rearrange vendors and/or fill the space on short notice. If you NO SHOW, you are not allowed to return to a Moonlite event.
Each vendor is responsible for and it is required that you report your sales tax to the AR tax authority and pay taxes on your total amount collected for this event. If these are not paid you may be restricted from participating in future markets. This is a state law and out of our hands.
Required Vendor Supplies:
1. (Outdoor spaces)- One canopy no larger than 10x10 with weights, unless you are reserving a double space.
2. (Outdoor Events)One Surge Protector Power Strip
3. (Outdoor Events) 300-500 Christmas/Holiday style lights and if you want 2 Clamp Style lights. LED style lights are preferred but not required. No Halogen lights will be allowed due to their tendency to heat up. (please check all your lights beforehand) Don’t forget clips, zip ties or something to connect your lights to your booth.
5. (Outdoor events) 100 ft heavy duty extension cord (minimum 14 gauge 15 amp) any super long, worn or frayed cords will not be allowed. Do not arrive without proper equipment or you may not be allowed to set up.
6. Cash box with enough money and change to last the evening. There will not be ATM machines at the location.
7. You will need to provide your own tables and chairs unless you have made arrangements to rent tables from us and paid in advance, we do not provide chairs.
Do not plug one power strip into another power strip this can cause a fire. You will be required to plug your heavy duty extension cord into the provided power boxes then connect your heavy duty extension cord into your surge protector power strip, and then you will use your power strip to plug in all your lighting.
No electric space heaters will be allowed! If you need heat your heater must be another source other than electricity.
RECOMMENDED VENDOR SUPPLIES
1. 6ft or 8 ft. tables for displaying your products
2. Banner or signs showing what you sell and your pricing
4. Decorations for your booth. The shinier the better!!!
5. Bags, packaging material for your customers to take home their purchases
6. Business Cards
7. Pen, Paper, Receipt book
8. Cell Phone credit card swiper, PayPal, Square, etc.
Tear down will commence at the END of the event. You will not be allowed to leave early as this will disrupt the entire market. If you sell out early you still need to remain with your booth until close. No Canopies will be taken down until after close. No vehicles in the market area before close. You are not allowed to leave anything onsite. No exceptions.
Security will be onsite during Market hours only.
Any vendor who leaves trash, merchandise, etc in their space after leaving will not be allowed to participate in future events. Please be courteous to your fellow vendors and do not let young children go unescorted during show hours. We understand that emergencies happen, but we cannot refund anyone who cancels their space after 30 days prior to the event. Any vendor who cancels their space within 48 hours prior to the show, will not be allowed to participate in future events.