Upload Your Resume
Employment Registration, Terms & Policies
Street Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Papua New Guinea
Republic of the Congo
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
Tristan da Cunha
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
British Virgin Islands
Isle of Man
US Virgin Islands
Wallis and Futuna
Alternate Phone Number
Emergency Contact (Name and Relation)
Emergency Contact Phone Number
do not enter dashes (-)
Highest Education Gained
Did Not Graduate
High School Diploma
Type a brief decription of the type work you are looking for employment
minimum pay of job you would like to be contacted
Since your 18th birthday, have you ever been convicted or pled guilty to any felony? (Any conviction will not automatically bar the candidate from consideration)
Do you have RELIABLE transportation to get to and from work?
I authorize my prospective employer and its agents to investigate and examine any credit information, criminal history, driving records, education records or drug analysis concerning me. This is in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Section 604.3 (b), and its American with Disabilities Act of 1992 or any or all other records that may be used in determining my suitability for employment. I also authorize without reservation my former employers (including if self-employed, business and credit reference) educational institutions, person’s law enforcement agencies, government agencies, drug testing laboratories to release any and all information under their control. I understand that Alternative Staffing is acting as an agent for my prospective employer and I hereby release all parties from any liabilities from damages I may allegedly receive as a result of obtaining this information.
I understand that in accordance with House Bill H3442, Section 41- 35- 110, no claimant is eligible to receive unemployment benefits following the completion of a temporary work assignment unless the claimant shows that he informed the temporary employment agency that provided the assignment of the assignment's completion, maintained on-going weekly contact with the agency after completion of the assignment, and the agency has not provided a subsequent assignment for which the claimant's prior training or experience shows him to be fitted or qualified. Alternative Staffing, Inc. Procedure: • Notify an Alternative Staffing placement consultant within 24 hours following the end of an assignment. • Maintain on-going weekly contact with Alternative Staffing, Inc. either by phone, e-mail or an in-person visit. • In this weekly contact, it is your responsibility to inform the Alternative Staffing representative that you have previously worked on an assignment through our company
I understand that Alternative Staffing has a 100% attendance policy. This includes being at work on time, working your entire scheduled shift and scheduled week. Failure to work your entire schedule may result in your pay being dropped to minimum wage ($7.25/hr) for the corresponding week. You will be exempting from this policy if and only if you call your alternative staffing representative before you are to report to work. Absence from work, tardiness, leaving early, or missing the whole day will constitute a written reprimand. This counseling form may be included with your check or face to face with an Alternative Staffing representative. We pride ourselves on sending dependable people to our clients. Our clients expect 100 % attendance from the employees we assign to them. Remember, missing any time from work during your probationary period may result in your termination due to our clients' 100% attendance policy. Emergencies are unavoidable at times and are understandable, but as Alternative Staffing, Inc. is committed to supplying dependable people, we ask that our employees communicate any event or incident that may prevent them from working their assigned schedule prior to the effected shift and as early as possible.
I understand that all employees of Alternative Staffing, Inc. are employed at-will and may resign or be terminated at any time and for any reason, or no reason. Pursuant to S.C. Code 41-1-110, these revised employment policies, and all other rules, policies or procedures of Alternative Staffing, Inc., do not in any way constitute, and should not be construed as, a contract of employment. These employment policies replace all previous employee handbooks, manuals or polices. The contents of the form are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Alternative Staffing, Inc.
I understand that Alternative Staffing, Inc. supports the right of all employees to work in an environment free all forms of harassment, including what is known as “sexual harassment.” Actions, comments, or jokes based upon an individual’s sex, race, ethnicity, age, disability, religion, or other legally protected characteristics will not be tolerated. Sexual harassment is illegal and violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; it negatively affects morale, motivation and job performance. Alternative Staffing, Inc. prohibits sexual harassment of its employees or outside parties. This includes instances of harassment that may be encountered on assignment away for this Alternative Staffing, Inc. Offices There are two types of sexual harassment. Quid pro quo sexual harassment may occur when conditions of employment or job benefits are directly conditioned on an employee’s acquiescence or agreement to sexual advances or participation in a sexual hostile work environment. Some examples of a hostile work environment are when a co-worker finds offensive. According to guidelines issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the following may constitute sexual harassment: unwelcome sexual advances; requests for sexual favors; unwelcome verbal behavior such as touching, patting, squeezing, brushing against someone’s body; and visual harassment such as posting sexually suggestive or derogatory pictures, cartoons, or drawings, even at one’s desk or work station. This list is not exhaustive. Other actions or behaviors not listed here may also constitute sexual harassment. Any employee, who is aware of any instances of harassment, including sexual harassment, should report these actions to management. No employee will be retaliated against for reporting instances of harassment, sexual or otherwise. A prompt investigation will be conducted of all the circumstances surrounding the alleged harassment. Any report of sexual harassment will be treated confidentially, to the extent possible. If it is determined that an individual has committed sexual harassment, the individual will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. Any person who knowingly makes a false claim of harassment or discrimination shall also be subject to appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination. SEXUAL HARASSMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge that I have received a copy of Alternative Staffing, Inc.’s sexual harassment policy, I understand that: 1. I have the right to work in an environment free from sexual harassment 2. I have the responsibility not to engage in actions or behaviors that constitute sexual harassment. 3. I am in receipt of Alternative Staffing, Inc.’s harassment policy.
I understand that some jobs or job safety requirements may be different in some way. If you are assigned to a specific job requiring additional information you will be asked to attend a special safety class. Failure to do so will mean that you are ineligible for the job. As a condition of your employment, you are asked to review, acknowledge and agree to the following: Report all injuries immediately to your job supervisor and the Alternative Staffing office. Report any person on the job site who appears or seems to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol to your supervisor. Report any condition that you feel to be unsafe at the job site to your supervisor and Alternative Staffing. Always use the proper safety equipment required for the job. If you get to a job site and are asked to do more than required, or a different type of equipment, call the Alternative Staffing. Do not operate machinery or mobile equipment unless you are authorized to do so by Alternative Staffing. Do not engage in “horseplay” at any job site. MOST OF ALL PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU. WE WANT TO KEEP YOU SAFE! I have read and I understand all of the safety instructions. Also, I agree to comply with all safety requirements.
I authorize, in the event of injury or illness or illness, Alternative Staffing, Inc. may release medical information concerning you medical status. I authorize the release of any medical information requested by Alternative Staffing, Inc. or their representatives concerning my medical status.
I hereby authorize my employer or any company acting as its agent to review and/or receive copies from South Carolina Worker’s Comp Board of any or all parts of the compensation claim file(s). I understand this authorization will include release of information covering both pending and closed cases involving any work related injuries. NOTE: This information is not to be used in a manner which would violate the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Policies and Procedures
I accept all policies and procedures listed below.
1. I am telephone accessible and I have reliable transportation
2. I understand that I am expected to complete any job assignment I accept. If I do not complete the assignment then Alternative Staffing, Inc. can assume I have voluntarily quit.
3. I acknowledge Alternative Staffing, Inc. has a very strict “NO DRUG POLICY” and I have signed a consent form to drug testing. I understand that my failure to comply with this agreement will be grounds for my immediate termination.
4. I understand once I have accepted a job, I must report to Alternative Staffing, Inc. office to pick-up a new timesheet and terms of employment. Unless special arrangements have been made, I understand Alternative Staffing, Inc. will not recognize or pay for any hours worked by an employee in absence of an individual time ticket signed by both the client and the employee.
5. I understand that I am required to comply with all work rules and regulations provided at each job assignment. If I fail to follow the rules of the job assignment, I understand that Alternative Staffing, Inc. will consider that failure a violation of its own policies and procedures and impose appropriate disciplinary measures, up to and including termination.
6. I understand that I represent Alternative Staffing, Inc. at all times when I accept a temporary assignment with a client company. I acknowledge that, should Alternative Staffing, Inc. receive a report of my misconduct while on a temporary assignment, including but not limited to reports of insubordination, property damage, poor attendance, or any other act that reflects poorly on my ability to adequately represent Alternative Staffing, Inc., then I may be removed from that temporary assignment and /or subject to discipline, up to and including termination of my employment with Alternative Staffing, Inc.
7. If for some unexpected reason, such as an emergency or illness, I cannot make it to work or will be late, I will contact Alternative Staffing, Inc. prior to the start of my shift.
8. If I sustain an injury on the job, I will inform the client and Alternative Staffing, Inc., immediately after the accident. Alternative Staffing, Inc. will coordinate with the client and myself the proper procedure for treatment and reporting of the accident.
9. I understand and will comply with Alternative Staffing, Inc. safety rules and regulations and hazardous communication program explained to me in Alternative Staffing, Inc.’s orientation.
10. Alternative Staffing, Inc. pays its employees once a week. Our pay period starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. My check will be ready after 12:00pm the Friday following the week worked (unless other arrangements have been made).
11. I understand that in order to be paid in a timely manner, time tickets must be turned in no later than 6:00pm each Monday following the week worked. Any late tickets will not be paid until the next payroll (on the following Friday).
12. I understand that a consumer report or an investigative consumer report may be obtained from a consumer report agency, other agency or directly by this employer for the purpose of evaluating you for employment, promotion, reassignment or retention as an employee. The report may contain information bearing on your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics or mode of living from public or private record source or through personal interviews with your neighbors, friends, associates, previous employers, education facility or state licensing agencies.
13. I have read and fully understand the above statements regarding Alternative Staffing, Inc.’s policies and procedures. I understand that violation of any of these items could lead to my termination and may jeopardize my insurance benefits.
Should be Empty: