A-ISAC Letter of Agreement: Volunteer Speaker/Presenter:
1. If A-ISAC selects this presentation proposal, I/we agree to present at the A-ISAC event indication in this Call for Presentations reponse. My/Our presentation will cover information proposed by me/us and agreed to by A-ISAC
2. During my presentaiton, I/we will not engage in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or services.
3. I/We agree to notify A-ISAC immediately via email (email@example.com) in the event that an emergency should prevent me/us from meeting my/our obligations as a presenter.
4. To the best of my/our knowledge, my/our presentation and handout materials do not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others (including any copyright, trademark and privacy rights), is factually accurate, and contains nothing defamatory or otherwise unlawful. I have the full authority to enter into this agreement and have obtained all necessary permissions or licenses from any individuals or organizations whose material is included or used in my/our presentation and/or handout materials.
5. I/we authorize A-ISAC to use my/our name, likeness, photograph, and biographical data in connection with the use and promotion of the program.
6. I/we will be responsible for all travel arrangements and expenses that I/we incur. I/we understand that I/we will not receive any royalties, honoraria, reimbursement of expenses, or other compensation from A-ISAC in connection with the program or the rights granted above. I/we will receive a complimentary registration to the Summit.
7. Following the event, with the concurrence of the presenter A-ISAC may post all or part of a presentation to A-ISAC's website. Propietary information should not be included in presentations.
8. A-ISAC reserves the right to change the schedule and replace the scheduled presenter with a different presenter should any deadline be missed.