3) All horse campers, including breathrough wrangling, will be required to fill out a horsemanship skill assesment located at the end of this application.
Classic campers (Base, Ridge, Summit) must also select their top 3 activity choices. Please label them 1-3. 1 being first choice, 3 being last.
Send Cheque to:
Pembina Valley Bible Camp Darlingford, MB. CanadaRR1 Box 1, R0G 0L0
* Campership Aid is available. Inquire at the camp office.
If you have not signed up for a Horses related Camp. You may submit the form now. Otherwise, continue Horsemanship Assessment.
If you are applying for Breakthrough Wrangling you MUST complete the breakthrough application at the bottom of the horsemanship skill assessment.
If you are applying for either Breakthrough: Ministry or Worship please hit the NEXT button to continue on to the Breakthrough application.
Horsemanship Skill Assessment.
Please consider age and skill – experience and physical capabilities are important factors. This assessment will help you register for the camp that best fits you. This process will place you in a camp with similarly skilled campers, ensuring that everyone has the most fun and safety possible. The Head Wrangler/ Camp Director have the authority to refuse or determine placement of the camper. Contact/ discussion will be made prior to decision.
Unless you are applying for Breakthrough Wrangling you may press submit form now. If you are applying for Breakthrough Wrangling continue on to the breakthrough wrangling application.
Pembina Valley Bible Camp is an interdenominational evangelical Christian camp located in Manitoba, Canada. We exist in order to “Turn Hearts toward God.”Our goal is to gain relationships with campers in a well-balanced program of recreation, camping instruction, and Bible teaching, carried out by committed Christian staff. The camp focuses on the spiritual, physical, social, and educational development of the camper through these avenues:
– An opportunity to personally get to know Jesus Christ.– A place to meet God through studying His Word and experiencing His creation.– A time for learning, achieving, growing, and maturing through healthy activities.– A place to develop friendships by working, playing, and having fellowship together.– A fun outdoor living experience.
Statement of Faith & Life
A / We believe that there is one God. He is infinite and perfect, eternally existing in three distinct persons, the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, each possessing the nature and perfections of deity, as well as the characteristics of personality. We believe that God is the creator of all things. We believe that God created individually the various groups of living beings, including mankind, as special acts of creation rather than through evolution.B / We believe in Jesus Christ as fully human and fully God. We believe in his virgin birth by the Holy Spirit, His sinless life, His miracles, His death on the cross bearing the sin of all mankind, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into heaven where He now is seated at the right hand of God, and His return to take the church to be with Him and to destroy the works of Satan.
C / We believe the Holy Spirit is fully God, and that as a result of salvation, the Holy Spirit lives in us, empowers us to live the Christian life and gifts us for spiritual ministry.
D / We believe that Satan is real, the enemy of God, the author of sin, and the seducer of mankind.
E / We believe that the first man, Adam, was created in the image of God. Adam sinned and, though the image of God has not been lost, as a consequence, all people are now born guilty before God and with a nature in rebellion against Him.
F / We believe that Jesus Christ by His death on the cross made a perfect atonement for sin; that salvation is found only through Him; that all who believe in Him have the forgiveness of sins through His shed blood.
G / We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible, which is therefore inerrant and infallible in the original autographs. We believe in the sole authority of the Bible, and therefore reject any claim that there is authority in tradition or in any supposed further revelation.
H / We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the believers to the everlasting presence and enjoyment of God, and the unbelievers to everlasting conscious punishment.
I / We believe that the Church, the body of Christ is comprised of believers from every tribe, kindred, and tongue and is seen organized in local churches in accordance with the scripture.
J / In our faith walk, we aim to guard and keep high standards for our individual testimonies, lest we be hindered or distracted as we strive to live faithfully for Christ in our society.
Code of Ethics
A / Respect the authority of the organization’s leadership staff, demonstrating a willingness to serve and be directed by others. I will respect the authority of parents in the lives of their children, as registered summer campers and rental retreaters.B / I will always avoid situations with campers / retreaters and staff which could in any way be misconstrued as inappropriate. This means that I will build my strongest relationships with campers / retreaters and staff of the same gender, avoid counseling situations with campers of the opposite gender, and will never ‘date’ or ‘go out’ with a camper. I understand that any verbal or non-verbal sexual behavior with any camper and or staff is not appropriate. I will refrain from sexual relations of any kind outside of the marriage relationship which is only between one man and one woman as described in the Holy Bible. Any and every sexual activity that contradicts the marriage relationship between one man and one woman as described in the Holy Bible will be grounds for dismissal.
C / The laws of this country are to be honoured, understanding that government is placed in authority over me by God and appreciating that breaking the law can jeopardize the safety of myself and others as well as damage the reputation of this ministry in its community.
D / As a Pembina Valley Bible Camp staff member, consider your individual as well as camps testimony and reputation. Total abstinence from alcohol on camp propertyis expected. Consuming alcohol, whether privately or in public off camp grounds is discouraged. The Holy Bible teaches us to be of sober mind. (Having “a drink”during a family celebration meal is one example of appropriateness.) Smoking is discouraged. All prescription and non-prescription drugs will be turned in to andadministered by the camp nurse/first aid attendant. Do not use, possess or traffic illegal drugs at any time.
E / All media such as, but not limited to: videos, magazines, movies and music on the camp property must meet with the approval of the Camp Manager and or Director.
F / Pembina Valley Bible Camp is committed to a policy of providing and maintaining a positive work environment free of sexual and general harassment and abuse.
G / As a staff member I agree to conduct myself at all times during my stay at camp in accordance with the Bible, Christian conviction, and standards set forth by Pembina Valley Bible Camp. Any breach of this code as interpreted by camp leadership may be grounds for dismissal.
Please do not bring or wear:
– Clothing with symbols or words that may be offensive or viewed as dishonorable.
– Clothing that is torn inappropriately.
– Any clothing, bottoms or tops, that are too tight.
– Shorts or skirts without proper leg length.
– Halter-tops and spaghetti strap tops.
– Bikinis/mens speedos or otherwise skimpy swimwear. If that’s all you own, be prepared to cover up with appropriate tops/bottoms (ie. tank tops, board shorts, etc).
– Proper undergarments must be worn.
– Men shall wear shirts while on the grounds (no white undershirts).
– Tops shall be waist length or longer. No skin is to be seen between shirts and pants.
– Swimwear shall only be worn during water activities and not at any other time.
– Footwear must be worn at all times. Watergames and some sports are the exceptions.
– *Tattoos, body art, piercings; staff serving on site may be asked by leadership to either remove or appropriately cover up as deemed necessary. It is a vital consideration for our ministry to all youth/staff/volunteers/parents/caregivers, as representatives of the valley staff team.
– Please carefully consider your wardrobe items so there will be no occasion for embarrassment at camp. I have carefully read and understand the guidelines laid out in the dress code and agree to abide by these principles while on staff at PVBC.