1. ATTENDANCE/ABSENCE POLICY: Maximum of 3 absences. All students must be present and ON TIME-No exceptions.
2. ABSENCE: If you are absent call Ruby Gentry at (817) 330-3855 (Leave student’s name and reason for absence) VISITORS: Visitors are not allowed-no exceptions.
3. BOOKS/MANUALS: All books and manuals issued to you must be returned at the end of summer in order to receive your Graduation Certificate.
4. RESTROOMS: Are to be left clean wherever we may be meeting. No paper or other trash on the floors, pick up after yourself.
5. DRESS CODE: Dress appropriately. No caps or head coverings. No midriff or low cut tops; your mid-sections must be covered (front and back). All shirts must have a minimum of 2” straps on both sides of shirt (no spaghetti straps). Well-fitting jeans, pants, shorts. Shorts and skirts, when standing must be no more than 2” above the knees and must cover navel. Males & females: NO SAGGING PANTS. Pants MUST be worn at the waist, belt is required. Sensible shoes (NO house shoes). Field Trip Dress Code: No headwear, No t-shirts/muscle shirts, no shorts, and no open toe/heel shoes. WEAR: shirt, black or khaki pants and comfortable closed toe/heel shoes. **If you are not in compliance with dress code you will be sent home and counted absent.
6. CONDUCT: Proper conduct is REQUIRED at ALL times (in and out of class and on fieldtrips including the bus ride). Regular university classes or working in the workplace will be going on, be considerate! i.e.: No running in the halls, no loud noises, excessive talking, or congregating in unauthorized areas. No alcohol beverages allowed. No smoking allowed.
7. ELECTRONIC DEVICES: ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES CAN BE USED DURING BREAKS ONLY-NOT DURING SESSIONS. PHONES MUST BE PLACED ON SILENT OR OFF. THESE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: MP3 PLAYERS, CELL PHONES, i-PODS, PSP’S, GAMES, ETC. **If seen in use, devices will be confiscated and parents will be contacted.
8. You may NOT leave the meeting area or field trip during the session hours until dismissal time. If you have to leave, a signed note from parent is required.
9. SPEAKER TIME: Sit up straight and take notes on speaker sheet. No talking, sleeping, texting or any other distracting behavior. BE RESPECTFUL TO SPEAKER AND OTHER STUDENTS.
10. WARNING: Failure to comply with these rules can result in immediate dismissal.
You agree to release, indemnify defend and hold M. Gentry & Associates Community Development Corporation, its agents, employees, volunteers, officers, and affiliates harmless from all claims, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney's fees from claims relating to or arising under the programs administered by M. Gentry & Associates Community Development Corporation.
This Agreement will terminate on 12/31/2019 unless revoked in writing by either party.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. All disputes arising from the use of the Agreement shall be resolved in a court located in Tarrany County, Texas without reference to conflict of laws or choice of laws statute.