By submitting this form, I agree to and understand the following terms and conditions:
- Please take a moment to read the following terms. It won't take long! If you cancel because you did not understand how to use this service, the set-up fees are non-refundable. If you have questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- The cost for the local phone number is the price stated for the chosen plan.
One-time setup fee of $10 (non-refundable).
- Includes up to the number of monthly minutes in your plan. The minutes in your plan are for usage of the local phone number. This is separate from the prepaid account minutes and the minutes allowed by the prison. If unlimited plan is purchased, unlimited is subject to our fair use policy (not to exceed 5,000 monthly minutes).
- If your account reaches the number of minutes in your chosen plan before the end of the month, the local number will be temporarily deactivated until the 1st of the month or until additional minutes are purchased.
- Minutes will reset on the 1st of each month.
- Additional minutes may be purchased in blocks of 100 minutes, at the rate of $6 per 100 minutes. All unused additional purchased minutes will rollover to the next month.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged automatically every 30 days. If the payment is declined, the local number will be deactivated until the payment is successfully applied to your account. A $5.00 late fee will be incurred if the payment does not go through within 10 days of auto pay date.
- Cancellation of account must be received at least 5 days in advance of next billing date to avoid being charged for the next month.
- 15-day guarantee: If the number provided is not a local number, we will issue a refund for the cost of the local number. You must request a refund within 15 days of activation by contacting customer support at sales @ saveonprisoncalls.com.
- Payment is required to process your order.
- The local phone number is provided by a third party, and is an as is, as available service.
- To activate the local phone number, you may be required to answer the ring-to phone when we call you at the ring-to number provided by you.
- The ring-to phone number can be changed, if needed. To change the ring-to number, just contact us to request the ring-to number be changed. Limited to one change per month.
- If the inmate is moved to a different location, the local number can be changed to a local number for the new location.
- SaveOnPrisonCalls.com makes no guarantees or claims of the continuation and availability of the phone number. As long as the third-party phone number provider offers the service, you will continue to have use of the phone number.
- To be able to accept calls from prison using this service, you must be able to set up a pre-paid account with the prison's phone provider, or the inmate must have a pre-paid calling card, or the inmate must have a debit calling account.
- We will contact you by email to inform you of your new local number. If a local number is not available for the location required and one cannot be ordered, or if you do not need a local number to reduce the cost of the calls, your order will be cancelled and you will receive a complete refund (including setup fee).
- Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time. Continued use of the service means you agree to the Terms and Conditions in effect at the current time. All changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online at http://saveonprisoncalls.com/terms.htm