The SJIA/Stills Disease & MAS Contact Registry is an online database, created and maintained by the Systemic JIA Foundation, to gather information from patients (and/or their caregivers) affected by SJIA (Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis) / Still's Disease & MAS (Macrophage Activation Syndrome).
1. The SJIA/Stills Disease & MAS Contact Registry may be used to inform patients & caregivers about:
opportunities to participate in research & clinical trials
discoveries about SJIA/Stills Disease & MAS that may impact care decisions
2. Aggregate data from the registry may be used to publish statistics about the incidence of SJIA/Stills Disease, MAS, and complications like lung disease.
3. The Systemic JIA Foundation will not use the registry for marketing or fundraising. If the foregoing policy ever changes, you will be notified.
4. You may opt-out of the contact registry at any time by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and requesting to be removed.
5. The registry form will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
Join the Registry. Become a part of the search for a cure!