St. Martin’s-in-the-Fields Foundation Cloak and Sword Fund is accepting proposals from non-profit helping organizations in the Midlands. Funds are available to 501 c (3) organizations that provide services to people in need. Projects for which funding is requested should have significant and lasting impact on the helping organization or the client population it serves. We do not fund organizational operating costs. St. Martin’s Foundation will conduct a site visit to applicants who are finalists that are being considered for funding.
The application should address:
- The needs of the community to be addressed, how the project will support those in need.
- Name of organizations, if any, you plan to partner with in order to accomplish the project.
- Outcomes you expect the project to yield and the way in which these outcomes will be measured.
- Proposed number of people served and a description of the population served. Outline of staffing structure and experience to deliver the specific program.
- Timeline for implementation.
- Funds requested and how they will be allocated.
- Authorization of Executive Director of applying organization and Chairman of Governing Body.
Applications will be accepted through January 31, 2019.