• For safety reasons DO NOT THROW CANDY; however, please feel free to have walking participants hand it out curbside to the spectators.
• Vehicle entries may not use excessive acceleration or spin their tires due to the risk it poses to the crowd.
• ANIMAL ENTRIES must provide waste pick-up at staging, line-up area, as well as along the parade route. A FINE WILL BE IMPOSED IF WASTE IS LEFT BEHIND IN ANY AREA!
Terms & Conditions:
• Must be signed by parent or guardian if applicants or participants are under age 18.
• MAY BE SIGNED BY ONE PERSON IF TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR AN ENTIRE GROUP. Form must be signed for insurance reasons.
In consideration of the acceptance of the Progress Days parade entry, I, the undersigned, hereby release the Soldotna Chamber of Commerce, the City of Soldotna, event sponsors, and the officers and members thereof, from all and every claim for injury, loss or damages that may occur to me, the undersigned, any member of the undersigned’s group, heirs, representatives or dependants. I understand I am entering at my own risk and agree to accept the conditions of this contract and all rules and regulations of the Soldotna Progress Days Parade.