CONDUCT POLICY: The purpose of this policy is to set forth standards of conduct to address unacceptable behavior conduct and related circumstances in all Training Classes. The following list is not all-inclusive but is intended to illustrate the minimum expectations for acceptable classroom conduct and performance. Students who contribute to the success of a training course:
1. Report to class as scheduled and seek approval from their supervisors in advance for any changes to the established class schedule, including the use of leave and late or early arrivals and departures.
2. Perform assigned class activities and home study assignments.
3. Follow all instructions provided and work cohesively with and demonstrate respect to class instructor and fellow classmate.
4. Finish all hours of training including any pre-class and evening home work-study assignments, complete the competency written testing at a passing score of 85%, and perform satisfactory hands-on procedures in order to receive a Certificate of Completion for the class.
5. Resolve class-related issues and disputes in a professional manner. A first offense/ violation of Conduct Policy will result in verbal reprimand; a second offense will be written reprimand; a third offense may result in dismissal for repeated violation of policy. If the result is dismissal, refer to the Cancellation Policy.