Due On or Before Thursday, March 12, 2020
All Work-Based Learning students are encouraged to apply.
All GPA levels will be considered.
Criteria for Applying:
1. Applicant must be a student from one of the River East School-to-Career partnership high schools: Belchertown, Longmeadow, Ludlow, Minnechaug Regional, Monson, Palmer, Pathfinder RVTHS or Ware.
2. Applicant must be graduating in May/June of the current year.
3. Applicant must have participated in, or currently be participating in, a Work-Based Learning Placement (co-op/internship) coordinated through the school.
4. Applicant must demonstrate how the Work-Based Learning experience or other career education activities influenced his/her career choices.
5. Application must be timely and complete to be considered.
Important: The application may be completed in multiple sessions by clicking Save at the end of each page. You will need to supply a user name and password in order to save your partially completed document. Please contact email@example.com for support if needed.