We are planning to run a middle school competition Friday night (2/25/22) and a high school competition on Saturday (2/26/22), all at The Powerhouse. (Formerly the US Cellular Center.)
If we receive more registrations than our schedule can accomodate, spots will be given in the order that this registration form was received.
If we do not have sufficient registration to fill Saturday with high school groups, we will likely attempt to move the middle school competition to Saturday morning. That is a decision we will likely be able to make shortly after school begins next August/September.
Of course, this is all dependent upon a return to "normal" for next school year. By filling out this form, you are NOT making a final, firm commitment to attend. This form allows us to measure the viability of the event and to make wise decisions about signing contracts with the facilities needed. We understand that circumstances with Covid, individual district policies, or simple changes in plans may result in your school being unable to attend.
Plesae DO NOT send registration payment at this time. I will request registration payments in the fall when we feel that the event is secure.