1. Evaluate fire prevention, detection, alarm, and engineering solutions for the complex? (4 marks) (AC 1.4)
2. Explain the escape management methods for the complex? (4 marks) (AC 1.5)
3. Classify the structural fire containment methods? (4 marks) (AC 1.6)
4. Develop simple business continuity planning solutions for the complex? (4 marks) (AC 1.7)
5. Interpret and understand the requirements of the relevant fire safety regulations? (4 marks) (AC 1.8)
6. Identify and interpret the roles of the relevant ‘Fire Safety Duty Holders’? (4 marks) (AC 1.9)
7. Explain the fire safety management methods of building users I.e. contractors, occupants, residents, leaseholders, and visitors? (4 marks) (AC 1.10)
8. Summarise the duties of the Building Fire Safety Manager to maintain the ‘golden thread’ of fire safety? (4 marks) (AC 1.11)
9. Interpret the key requirements of the 3 regulatory ‘gateway’ stages? (4 marks) (AC 1.12)
Demonstrate a range of methods and techniques to come to your conclusions.
Provide evidence of study, comprehension, and synthesis beyond the bounds of what has been explicitly taught.
Use a very good presentation of the material and be able to employ critical analysis and judgment (4 marks).
0 = No understanding
1 = Insufficient understanding
2 = Limited understanding
3 = Sufficient understanding
4 = Good understanding