1. No work of any kind may begin in a floodplain area designated as A, A1-30, AE, AO, AH, B or V until a Floodplain Development Permit is issued
2. The Permit may be revoked if any false statements are made in this application
3. If revoked, all work must cease until a permit is re-issued.
4. The development may not be used or occupied until a Certificate of Compliance is issued.
5. The Permit will expire if no work has commenced within 6 months of the date of issue.
6. The permit will not be issued until any other necessary local, state or federal permits have been obtained.
7. By Submitting this application, the Applicant gives consent to the local Floodplain administrator or his/her representive to make reasonable inspections prior to the Issuance of a Certificate of Compliance.
8. By Submitting this application, the Applicant certifies that all statements contained in this application and any additional attachments submitted by the Applicant, are true and accurate.