USA Powerlifting’s Women’s Hall of Fame Criteria:
· The inductee must be current or have been a former member of the USA Powerlifting/ADFPA in good standing.
· The inductee must have made historically significant and noteworthy contributions to USA Powerlifting/ADFPA women’s powerlifting.
· The inductee must have served as a role model to other female athletes because of inductee’s performance and leadership.
· The inductee must have in some notable, significant way worked for the promotion, advancement, and betterment of USA Powerlifting/ADFPA women’s powerlifting.
· The inductee shall have no drug infractions pursuant to USA Powerlifting/ADFPA organizational rules or from any other powerlifting organization, and the inductee must not have received any prior USA Powerlifting/ADFPA suspensions.
· If an athlete, the inductee must have competed in the ADFPA/USA Powerlifting at least 5 years. If an administrator, must have served at least 10 years in the ADFPA/USA Powerlifting.
· Each year, one inductee shall be a woman and in odd years, there may be an appropriate male inductee. There may be more than one inductee but not more than two inductees in a given year.