The above-named organization, as represented by the undersigned, agrees to the following stipulations for receipt and usage of products, supplies and services received from Didomi 7+. The undersigned understands and agrees that:
1. Didomi 7+ reserves the right to terminate a membership if any person is found to be in violation to any of the following terms of agreement.
2. Registration will run yearly from January 1st to December 31st.
3. Registration is for your organization alone; you may not shop for or provide to other non-profits.
4. Goods must NOT be used for personal gain but to assist in office efficiency or the primary mission of your organization as touching the economically distressed, suffering, at-risk segments of society, the elderly, children, education and youth.
5. Goods will NOT be sold, traded, used for raffles, yard sales or sold on the internet.
6. Your organization will be held responsible for the proper end use of all goods received by any/all of your registered shoppers.
7. Authorized shoppers may be added to your organization at any time ONLY by the Chief Officer or authorized board member, on company letterhead with his/her signature (this may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. Goods acquired at Didomi 7+ must be taken the same day.
9. Goods or products ARE NOT held without payment. All items are first come, first serve.
10.Should goods or products be traced to any sales events or other unauthorized usage, Didomi 7+ will follow the necessary legal course of action for prosecution.
11.A site visit and evaluation of the use and/or distribution of goods (records) by your organization may be scheduled by a representative of Didomi 7+.
12.Didomi 7+ is released from all liabilities and/or claims that result from the use of materials received and will hold Didomi 7+ harmless from such liabilities and claims.
I, the Chief Officer have read, understand and will comply with the above stated operational standards,
practices and requirements.