Class Registration, Rules, Policies & Agreement
Enrollment and Attendance - Group Classes
• Full Payment is due at enrollment to reserve your space in the training class. Unpaid registrations do not hold a space in the class.
• Payment is non-refundable and non-transferable with under 72 hours notice of group class start date. No exceptions.
• If you must miss a class, trainer agrees to provide a handout for your reference via email upon request.
• If your dog misses 2 consecutive classes, you will be required to re-register and start again. Our groups are designed to build on skills progressively each week and would require substantial one-on-one trainer instruction to bring you back up to speed which is unfair to the other class participants.
Group Class Outline & Requirements
• Unless otherwise indicated, group classes meet for 50 minutes to 1 hour weekly.
• Dogs must be current on age-appropriate vaccinations.
• All dogs should potty prior to class.
• Bring a variety of treats your dog is crazy about to each class.
• Bring an edible chew or stuffed Kong to each class.
• You may enter the building 5 minutes prior to the start of your class. Please take a moment to exercise your dog if you arrive early as we will have participants from the previous class exiting the building, and will be setting up the room for your class.
• Arrive and be prepared to start the class on time. Late arrivals cause disruption to the flow of the class.
• Your dog should be equipped with a flat nylon or leather collar or martingale collar, harness as needed and 4-6 foot leash. We do not permit prong, choke, slip leads, electronic collars or retractable leashes.
• Classes are limited to 4 to 6 dog/handler teams per class.
• Family participation is encouraged. Parents are required to supervise children and children must remain within your training area throughout the class for the safety of the child and the other participants. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Unless otherwise specified, all dogs in a group setting must be comfortable with other dogs and strangers at a reasonable distance.
• At the trainer's discretion, dogs deemed dangerous, overly fearful or disruptive to the class will be transitioned to private sessions. Private sessions will need to be set up with your trainer if this option has been agreed upon between both parties.
Cancellation of Classes by WNWDT or Training Facility
• If minimum enrollment for the class is not met, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class start date by email or telephone. Your start date may be pushed out by 1-2 weeks. You will be offered the option to enroll in another class if needed, receive credit toward another class or receive a full refund.
• In the event of a weather cancellation, you will be notified via email 1 hour prior to your class start time and these cancellations will be listed on the website home page. It is a good idea to check your email prior to heading out during extreme weather conditions. Make up classes will be held on the following week which can push out the class end date by one week per each scheduled class and you will be notified by your trainer of the schedule.