Chapel Exemption Requirements
- All full time traditional students are expected to receive 18 Spiritual Growth Credits per semester. These credits can be earned through Chapel experiences or approved Spiritual Growth Programs.
- Commuter students are not exempt from the Chapel experience based on their housing status.
- Approval for a Chapel Exemption is based on a semester by semester basis. You will need to reapply if you believe you are eligible to receive a chapel exemption.
- Failure to meet the 18 SGC requirement will result in a failing grade for the Chapel course and a hold on your account. You will need to complete our Spiritual Growth Reconciliation form to reconcile this failing grade. You can find this form located in the Student Life Office. Failure to reconcile a failed grade will affect the following, but is not limited to registration, graduation, and housing.
- The status of your application will be sent from email@example.com. Please keep this email for your records.
Chapel experiences are on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:30-10:15 am. Students are expected to arrive to chapel early enough to check-in and find a seat prior to the beginning of Chapel. Students will need their student ID to check-in. Students with class immediately before or after chapel will not be exempt.
Internship / Capstone/ Practicum
Students who are enrolled in an internship, capstone or practicum connected to a Warner University course, and reflected on your class schedule, must have the application form signed by the faculty member teaching the course. Any forms without signatures for any of the above reasons will not be processed until the form is complete with signature.
All applications must be submitted with the student’s current class schedule. Any forms submitted without a class schedule will not be processed.
Again, please note:
Exemptions are approved for one semester! You must complete this form each semester.
Applications will not be processed unless a copy of your class, work and/ or internship schedule is attached to this form.
Submitting an Exemption Application does not secure an exemption.
Applications will be assessed by the Student Life Administration and approved on a case by case basis.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Student Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.