Dog Gone Smart is committed to maintaining a safe and sanitary training environment for everyone who comes into our facility. We take this responsibility very seriously and are adhering to the CDC Guidelines for everyone’s benefit & protection
Class Protocol (Please agree to Terms and Conditions Below):
- We will have a max of 8 dogs per class enrolled.
- Class Registration is Online Only via this Secure Portal. (front desk registration not available at this time.)
- Only 2 family members may attend Class per dog (must be adult 18 or older). For Therapy Class, only 1 person, the handler (must be adult 18 or older) may attend class.
- All students & instructors know your own health risks. Please continue to wear a mask in the facility if you feel your situation warrants it.
- Please do not attend if you have any illness, even if you are not running a fever.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or if there is a possibility that you have been exposed to COVID-19, please follow the CDC Guidelines.
Due to class size limititations once the class has 8 dogs it will close and there will be no refunds. In extenuating circumstances where you can not continue, we will work with you to apply any balance to our other services or future class options. In-person make ups may not be allowed for missed classes if other classes are at capacity. We will do our best to get you caught up with any missed instruction.
These are the terms you are agreeing to and will be strictly enforced, please do not call the front desk to ask for an exemption. Any questions about these terms may be directed to our Director of Training email@example.com
IF YOU ARE NEW TO DOG GONE SMART, IN ADDITION THE CLASS REGISTRATION BELOW, WE WILL NEED YOU TO FILL OUT A PET PROFILE FORM AS A NEW CLIENT.
WELCOME TO DOG GONE SMART WE ARE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!