1. Ensure the Student Organization has completed all registration documents (per CSEA website), read the Student Organization Handbook and otherwise currently meets the requisite number of Members and Officers;
2. Ensure that the NU Student Registration and Liability Form is filled out by all new members;
3. Ensure organization timely completes required paperwork to National University Student Organizations (NUSO) through Center for Student Engagement and Activities (CSEA) and provide oversight and support for any activities the organization might have.
4. Provide oversight and support for the organization with respect to a financial accounting for the event and ensure that accounting is turned in in accordance with the NU Student Organization Handbook.
5. Remain at events that require medical oversight.