Mindful Emotion Coaching is all about finding a framework for meaningful connections. It's about using a coaching technique to develop our emotion literacy as health, education and care professionals and using that insight to support colleagues and families develop their emotion literacy. What we know from the science is that those of us who experienced adversity in childhood- especially if either in the womb or the first three years of life- are likely to have biological reasons for experiencing difficulty managing emotions when under stress.
This course will give you the science behind personalised care
Register to train with us
Access free resources www.alpiricoaching.co.uk
Our Learning Community Whats App Group
to access programme materials you will need to purchase access to the Mindful Emotion Coaching Programme. You will then receive an email invitation to join Groupsite or EHCAP in Teams.
MINDFUL EMOTION COACHING SHARE POINT FOLDER
Sign up with this link for an invoice
- Techniques for Coaching and Mentoring by Natalie Lancer, David Clutterbuck and David Megginson
- All Emotions are OK by Dr Sarah Temple, illustrated by Sarah-Leigh Wills
- Sometimes I feel cards by Pia Jones (Routledge)
- Sitting still like a frog by Eline Snell
- Mind Hug by Emily Arber and Vanessa Lovegove
- The Whole-Brain Child Workbook by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.
- My First Emotions Box Set – Skylark Learning
- The Colour Monster by Anna Llenas
Handouts currently under construction and open for feedback :for Health Professionals
- In Groups and Out Groups
- What the toxic stress response means in Primary Care
- Managing Fear and Anxiety
- Dementia and Emotion Coaching