Art & Music Festival 2022 - Juried Art/Artisan Vendors
Saturday May 21, 11 AM - 6 PM & Sunday May 22, Noon - 4 PM
GALA is seeking applications from fine art artists and artisans making original work. The festival is a two-day, indoor fine art show with outdoor music, food, and Art/Artisan vendors. Accepted vendors rent their space.
The GALA Art & Music Festival is sponsored by the Gardner Area League of Artists and hosted by the Red Apple Farm in Phillipston, MA. This is a rain or shine event. There is a seperate form for artists wishing to show at the indoor art show.
Click here for Indoor Art Show form: https://form.jotform.com/220575079195968
Artists and artisans will be assigned a 10x10 or larger space and bring their own tent and table. Space is available Saturday, Sunday, or both days. It is expected that vendors will not break down until the end of the day. Two day vendors may leave up their tent and table on Saturday night. The fee is the same whether one day or two days is chosen.
Please submit this application, and include 3 images of relevant work, and include an image of your tent setup.
Once we receive your application, we will review and contact you as soon as possible. We will then figure out your cost to be a part of this wonderful Festival.
1. All work must be hand made by the artist exhibiting. No imported items (even if handmade), assembled from kits or commercially obtained, etc.
2. GALA reserves the right to limit the number of artists/artisans in any category in order to provide the best possible experience for our guests.
3. There is No Deadline, but Space is limited so get your application in as soon as you can. Initial Jury decision is on April 15th.
4. Vendor agrees to stay open until the end of the festival, 4 PM on Sunday.
5. Vendor agrees to donate one item to GALA for their fundraising raffle.
6. You do Not need to be a member of GALA to participate. GALA Membership starts at $25. https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/23297385501961
7. Booth fee is non-refundable.
8. Security is the responsibilty of the Vendor.