**Completion of this form does not guarantee the use of our facility on the date requested.**
- ALL weddings need to be approved by our Pastor(s).
- Chapel by the Lake is a Christian Church; therefore, our ceremonies are services of worship. We conduct Christian worship services that celebrate God's gift of marriage.
Requirements: The requirements listed below apply to anyone considering marriage at Chapel by the Lake.
Weddings at Chapel by the Lake are considered worship services and our ceremonies are Christian.
This allows time for approval of your application, completion of wedding counseling, and the coordination of ministers; special consideration will be given to Chapel by the Lake members.
Agreement to participate in pre-marital counseling:
Counseling must be done with one of our ministers or someone approved by one of our ministers.
A Chapel by the Lake pastor must officiate
A Chapel by the Lake wedding coordinator will be involved with the wedding
1. Fill out your application (following two pages)
2. Turn in to the Chapel by the Lake office (via email; info at top of page)
3. Application goes to pastor for preliminary review. The pastor will discuss with the applicants the suitability for the couple's wedding at Chapel by the Lake, per the requirements in the wedding application.
4. If appropriate, the application goes to Session for approval.
a. If approved, you will be contacted and assigned a wedding coordinator
b. If denied, a letter will be sent notifying you of the Session's decision